Friday, February 27, 2009

Rain And More Rain....

Forecast Discussion:

Lots of rain and maybe a thunderstorm as we go through the day.  It does look like a chance of strong storms will be limited to the mid Alabama area.  The highs today will reach the upper 50s to lower 60s.  The rain will continue tonight and Saturday with lows lower to mid 40s and highs in the upper 40s.  Saturday night we will see some of this rain begin to mix with and change to snow mainly after midnight.  We could see some light accumulations like we did last weekend.

Severe Weather Awareness Week:

Today's Topic:  NOAA Weather Radio

Remember to tune to NOAA weather radio in the event that a severe weather event is approaching the area.  This will keep you in the know during any type of event and also this will keep you updated on current forecast and information besides severe weather.  For more information on NOAA weather radio in this area go here.



1 comment:

William Brantley said...

MR. JORDAN :
I`m expecting 1 to 3 inches of Snow here Saturday Night.
Yes here in Jackson, Tn.
Maybe you will get some Sunday.
For Posting Problem Reasons I have decided to forget about posting my forecast on Wordpress.
I will post only on Google.
I believe you still may have my link to google handy.
Sorry for changing my mind so much.
THANK`S again for Linking my posts to yours.
I hope my changing mind doesn`t change your mind on linking mine on yours.
Thank`s and have a GREAT DAY over there in East Tenn.